vrijdag 31 juli 2009

Shower

Hi!

A few days ago I took a shower! :) If you're familair with Wreck This Journal, you'll know what happened. I brought my journal with me in the shower! And it was a succes, now my journal looks really... used and old. Also I made a drawing on the page (but because I don't want to draw myself naked, I decided to draw myself in the rain with my journal.) I'm sure sometime this will happen too.








After all this was a busy week so I only did the shower-drawing and also I placed some extra fruitstickers, but I'm sure the next time I will have done a lot, because I'm going out with friends a few weeks! :D And I'm going to... England!!! I'm sure this will be a great experience! I've already been there twice, but then I was really little and I could understand the language. But now I can! I'm so excited!


grz. Lonneke

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten