zaterdag 25 juli 2009

The first day

Oh my!
Today I've got my own Wreck This Journal! I've checked the mailbox every hour and at 2 o'clock he finally arrived! Yay! It was very exciti
ng to turn the first page and do the first orders. I'm one of the biggest perfectionists of the world, so it was a really hard time for me. But it was a great succes and from now I'll show you my progress.

Before I start, I've to excuse everybody for my terrible English. I'm from The Netherlands, and yes I learn Englisch at school (or I should :P) but that doesn't mean I can speak or write it very well. With this blog I hope to make my Englisch
better. So if something I wrote is wrong, please let me know! You can learn from mistakes ;)


But now...... my first day with my Wreck This Journal!




Is it..? Could it be...?
Yes!!! Finally!!! I've got my Wreck This Journal! Ready to destroy!
!! >:D
















Oh, it's laying there... so... new?!?!?!





















It even smell new! (It really did!)
I think I should take a look inside...

















Wow, it's so tidy! Let's do something about it! (This book called "Wreck This Journal", remember? ;) )











So I took some time and ruined some pages, or.. I tried. I was harder than I thought! My inner-perfectionist still rules, I think. I really need this therapy.
Nevertheless this is the result of today:







Grz. Lon









2 opmerkingen:

  1. Lon...you are jsut like the rest of us....had trouble starting didn't want to ruin a new book....
    AND
    like us because you didn't follow rules. I don't think anyone left that page blank. Oh by the way there are no rules...you can do what you want.
    Have FUN!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful! I'm so glad you're here. Sometimes I think WTJ was designed for perfectionists! I hope you enjoy every minute :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen