maandag 27 juli 2009

bicycle weather :)

Hey!

The last days I did it! I wrecked my journal! I haven't made a tongue painting or a paper airplane yet, but I did other exciting things! First I went to a friend of mine and we cycled to a place we didn'teven know it excist! So we were kind of lost in the middle of now where. Of course I bring my journal with me, but it was so funny I totally forgot to climb up high adn drop the journal or something. But when I went home, I did a lot of things. Here's a little list! :)

  1. I torn the stripes!
  2. I slept with my journal!
  3. I pressed leaves and flowers!
  4. I used a stapler !
  5. I find some things like doghair and a rose!
  6. I did some of my cheapest parfum on my journal! (but it smells really nice!)
  7. I made a beautiful mirror!
So eventually I did a lot. I hope you like the results!


1.
2.


3.4.5.6.

(and last but not least!)
7.

grz. Lon

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ach I lost my previous comment!

    Anywho, I love your wrecking = how did you do the mirror? Very cool. Your torn strip and your black page "Leave Blank" are gorgeous.

    Now, I don't see a link here from Jamie's WTJ page. You need to go back and leave a trail so others can find your journal wrecking and enjoy it. If you don't know how, email me or Jamie.

    (Also, what a great idea to write your blog in a language you are learning.)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your journal looks great! Keep up the good work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen